Do you only stop when you can be proud of your result?
NICE TO MEET YOU – WE ARE TESOMA!
Tesoma is a global specialist and technological leader for curing solutions.
We deliver high quality drying solutions to the textile, garment and apparel decorating industries and are looking for a Director Operations on our site in Lichtenau, Saxony.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Reports to: General Manager, Tesoma
- Direct reports: OPS team leaders and managers
- You take full ownership on our OPS department, with its facilities and production equipment
- You manage logistics, purchasing & production planning team
- As a senior manager you will provide guidance and lead your respective team and managers, helping them grow in their positions.
- You monitor and check supplier quality & compliance, constantly assessing production profitability, and improving GM%
- You will proactively be increasing the yield of our vertical production sites, considering our company strategy
- You monitor and evaluate internal and external work methodologies, to fit the upcoming scale up process and follow a continuous
- As part of the senior management team, you will play a vital part in defining and executing our strategic plans
REQUIRED SKILLS & CAPABILITIES
- University degree, ideally from an engineering background
- 10+ years of experience in operations management (leadership
position) in a manufacturing environment
- Fluent in English & German
- Strong leadership skills
- A strategic thinker with a hands-on mentality and the ability to
lead the production process
- Experience in working as part of a global, multi-national organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, a hunger to learn and to flourish
in a dynamic, fast growing entrepreneurial environment