Do you only stop when you can be proud of your result?
In Tesoma, part of the global Kornit Digital family, we never settle for good enough. Every day we take the chance to re-invent, to create, to solve, to adapt, to improve and to con-quer the unexpected. Our engagement drives us to change the way people are printing on textiles today and in the future. You are invited to be part of it!
NICE TO MEET YOU – WE ARE TESOMA!
Tesoma is a global specialist and technological leader for curing solutions.
We deliver high quality drying solutions to the textile, garment and apparel decorating industries and are looking for a Director Operations on our site in Lichtenau, Saxony.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Reports to: General Manager, Tesoma
- Direct reports: OPS team leaders and managers
- You take full ownership on our OPS department, with its facilities and production equipment
- You manage logistics, purchasing & production planning team
- As a senior manager you will provide guidance and lead your respective team and managers, helping them grow in their positions.
- You monitor and check supplier quality & compliance, constantly assessing production profitability, and improving GM%
- You will proactively be increasing the yield of our vertical production sites, considering our company strategy
- You monitor and evaluate internal and external work methodologies, to fit the upcoming scale up process and follow a continuous
- As part of the senior management team, you will play a vital part in defining and executing our strategic plans
REQUIRED SKILLS & CAPABILITIES
- University degree, ideally from an engineering background
- 10+ years of experience in operations management (leadership
position) in a manufacturing environment
- Fluent in English & German
- Strong leadership skills
- A strategic thinker with a hands-on mentality and the ability to
lead the production process
- Experience in working as part of a global, multi-national organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, a hunger to learn and to flourish
in a dynamic, fast growing entrepreneurial environment
INTERESTED? – PLEASE CONTACT US!
We look forward to receiving your CV and application letter with salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.