Sales Staff (m/f/d)
Who we are and what we offer …
We are a specialist and worldwide technology leader for conveyor dryers and industrial drying ovens for a variety of applications. Our now over 1,800 delivered dryers are available in innumerable companies all over the world. Each of our approximately 100 employees designs each individual Tesoma machine carefully and produces it carefully on more than 6,500 m² production area.
Tesoma wants you! Come to Tesoma in Lichtenau near Chemnitz and build up your future as a Sales Staff (m/f/d) in a growing company full of opportunities. Become part of our team and shape our growth.
And why Tesoma? Because our machines have an excellent reputation in the industry because our customers around the world love our products and because we are technologically “at the forefront” of it. Our goal? Attack the last white spots on the map, continue to penetrate the markets and continue to grow healthy. To achieve these goals, we are looking for a Sales Staff (m/f/d).
- Gaining new customers nationally and internationally
- Maintain the existing customer base – sales of our products in Germany, Europe and worldwide
- Competent contact person of our customers
- Processing of inquiries, preparation of offers
- Participation of company presentations
- Participation in worldwide trade fairs as an exhibitor or visitor
- Education: Business education or training or at least training as an industrial clerk or technical training as a technician or designer in mechanical engineering
- Professional experience: first sales experience in machine or plant construction is an advantage
- Professional competence: commercial and entrepreneurial thinking, technical understanding, very good MS Office knowledge, very good knowledge of English in spoken and written, occasionally willing to travel worldwide
- Personality competence: safe, competent and friendly manner, dynamic and open-minded, good communication skills, teamwork and flexibility
Information about the job and the application
Work assignment is at the company headquarters in Lichtenau near Chemnitz. At times travel willingness is required worldwide. It is an indefinite partial or full-time position. Contract beginning after arrangement. If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post with the subject “Application Sales Staff” to the following data.