Do you only stop when you can be proud of your result?
In Tesoma, part of the global Kornit Digital family, we never settle for good enough. Every day we take the chance to re-invent, to create, to solve, to adapt, to improve and to con-quer the unexpected. Our engagement drives us to change the way people are printing on textiles today and in the future. You are invited to be part of it!
NICE TO MEET YOU – WE ARE TESOMA!
Tesoma is a global specialist and technological leader for curing solutions.
We deliver high quality curing solutions to the textile, garment and apparel decorating industries and are looking for a Program Manager on our site in Lichtenau, Saxony.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Reports to: Director Business Development & Projects, Tesoma
- Direct reports: None
- Based in: Germany, Lichtenau ( Sachsen)
- As a Program manager you are responsible for our internal and external Project management, including the technical, commercial and on-time coordination
- You lead projects, starting from the conceptual phase until the final realization in cooperation with the engineering and production teams
- Participating on the continuous improvement of our internal processes, both operational and strategic
- Conceptualizing new products based on customer feedback as part of our innovation team (national and international)
- As part of your coopration with the senior management team you will interpret, evaluate and manage KPIs
REQUIRED SKILLS & CAPABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics or B.Sc in engineering
- Experienced in Program Management, at least 3 years experience working in multidiscipline environment
- Strong leadership skills, strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and eager to take responsibility and deliver results
- English and German mandatory
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Availability for travel (10 % on average)
INTERESTED? – PLEASE CONTACT US!
We look forward to receiving your CV and application letter with salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.